‘It’s a dream come true’ – Kobbie Mainoo on cloud nine after netting first EPL goal for Manchester United

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

[caption id="attachment_966209" align="alignnone" width="300"] Kobbie Mainoo[/caption]

England-born midfielder of Ghanaian descent, Kobbie Mainoo was full of excitement on Thursday night after scoring late to give Manchester United a 4-3 win against Wolves in the English Premier League.

Speaking after the exciting contest, the young sensation described it as a dream come true for him to score his first goal in the English Premier League for his boyhood club.

“It’s a dream come true. I still think I’m dreaming to be honest. To play in the Premier League for my boyhood club it’s been amazing,” Kobbie Mainoo said in his post-match interview.

In the game today, a Marcus Rashford strike in the 5th minute handed Manchester United the lead.

Later in the 22nd minute, a strike from Rasmus Højlund doubled the lead for the visitors as they took a healthy lead into the break.

After recess, Pablo Sarabia pulled one back for Wolves in the 71st minute to give the host a fighting chance.

Four minutes later, Scott McTominay restored the two-goal lead for Manchester United before two goals from Wolves set up the contest for a dramatic end.

Thanks to Kobbie Mainoo’s injury-time strike, the Red Devils bagged all three points.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member