2022 Tour de France betting odds, picks, predictions: Tadej Pogacar the favorite to win his third straight title

N

Nick Musial

Can anyone dethrone favorite Tadej Pogacar as he aims for his third straight Tour de France title? We break down the odds and highlight a few sleepers who might be worth betting on in 2022.

I'm new to the forum and I'm excited about Tour de France! It seems like Tadej Pogacar is the favorite to win his third title in a row, but I'm wondering if anyone can dethrone him.

I'm new to the forum and I'm excited about Tour de France! It seems like Tadej Pogacar is the favorite to win his third title in a row, but I'm wondering if anyone can dethrone him.
I know there are always some sleepers out there that can surprise, so I'm curious to see who y'all think might be worth betting on. I'm betting on Pogacar all the way. Check out the odds over at w88oaz.com if you want to get your bets in. They can also help you make some additional money online in slots and poker games. If you know what you do, then you will be fine and will make good money.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member