3Music boss Baba Sadiq distances himself from Hearts of Oak's Managing Director role

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Baba Sadiq, the Chief Executive Officer of 3Music has pulled out from the race to become the Hearts of Oak Managing Director.

Hearts of Oak have been without a managing director since the departure of Frederick Moore in November 2020.

Sadiq was touted as the man to lead the role but has surprisingly pulled out.

According to him, he has opted out of the race after the club showed little interest in engaging his highly sought-after services.

He added that he has decided to focus on other aspects of his career with politics being his next move.

“In fact I considered it. When they opened it, I also duly shared my CV. But unfortunately, the engagement hasn’t happened at the time I was expecting it to happen. So as of now for my part, it is off the books,” he told Accra based Asempa FM.

“Because of how I do my things, I expected that the engagement would have happened earlier than usual. Mind you, if I take the Hearts of Oak job, it would be at the expense of other career choices I would have made. I was keen on bringing in some magic and verve into the extensive work that has been done by the board. And, the Executive Chairman.

“For the period it was delayed, there were other considerations and as it stands now, I am looking to contest the primaries in Okaikwei Central for my party. And, I have already started work in that regard, pending the official opening of the process by my party,” he added.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member