After playing in Europe I’m ready to play for the national team – Black Meteors striker Emmanuel Yeboah

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Ghana U23 attacker, Emmanuel Yeboah has expressed his readiness to help the national team after receiving his maiden call-up.

The CFR Cluj forward is one of the 26 players invited to the camp of the Black Meteors for the clash against their counterpart in the CAF U23 Championship qualifiers against Algeria.

Speaking to Citi News, Emmanuel Yeboah said he is ready to help the Black Meteors secure a win over Algeria.

“Before I was playing for New Vision Academy, later went to Young Apostle. So for you to play in the local league and you are not a top scorer you cannot play in the national team just like that.

“Now I’m in Europe, I have played in the Champions League, the Europa League, so now I have the tough mentality to play for the national team and I hope everything will be well for the national team,” Emmanuel Yeboah shared.

The Ghana U23 team will take on the Algeria U23 team later tonight in the final round of the qualifiers for the CAF U23 Championship.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member