Baba Alhassan reveals his ambitions after scoring four goals in four matches

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Hermannstadt is still unbeaten in the first four rounds of the Romanian League 1. Hermannstadt defeated FC Voluntari 2-1 on Monday in Medias.

Baba Alhassan scored a double for Hermannstadt in the 23rd and 34th minutes, and FC Voluntari's Adam Nemec scored in the 39th minute.

The defensive-minded central midfielder has four goals in four games, including a double against CS Mioveni and FC Voluntari.

Baba Alhassan has been with FC Hermannstadt since October 2020 and is valued at €250,000 per Transfermarkt.

"It was not an easy game, but we managed to score quickly, then we defended well. I always want to score, it's a goal of mine. I thank my teammates for the passes. I want to score more goals," he said.

"From my point of view, Hermannstadt can be higher in the ranking, because we play good football,"

"I don't know if someone will call me (no – for a transfer). I am very happy here, I have one year left on my contract, but I hope. I want to reach the highest level in football. I have an idol, Yaya Toure. The Premier League is my favorite championship," he ended.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member