• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

Charles Taylor slams Oduro Sarfo for urging former footballers to better themselves academically

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Former Asante Kotoko and Hearts of Oak attacker Charles Taylor has slammed Ghana Football Association ExCo member Nana Oduro Sarfo over his footballer's should better themselves academically comments.

Sarfo's statements were in response to those made by Stephen Appiah, a former Black Stars captain, about former players not getting the chance around football administration.

However, Taylor stated that Oduro Sarfo spoke without thinking.

"I think Oduro Sarfo is one man at the GFA who talks before thinking. To me he talks before thinking that what he said was wrong. Stephen's comment that he made if it was school that we are using then they have failed like the FA people have failed. Because all that they are doing have failed if this is how they are running football," he said on Angel Sports Live.

"They should sack themselves first because all the work they are doing at the FA is not going well. Look at how Ghana football is going do you think we can use education to run football. What I will say is that they should also go and learn sense education to run football so that we will get good football in Ghana,"

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member