Coach Samuel Boadu, Prosper Narteh are never better than me – Coach Prince Koffie

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

The head coach for Techiman Eleven Wonders, George Koffie Prince has rubbished assertions that Coaches Samuel Boadu and Prosper Narteh Ogum are better than him.

This season, the gaffer and his team have struggled to compete in the Ghana Premier League. As a result, Eleven Wonders have battled relegation for most parts of the season and risk dropping into the National Division One League.

Courtesy of League wins for Coach Samuel Boadu [with Hearts of Oak last season] and Coach Prosper Narteh Ogum [with Hearts of Oak this season], many have said the two are the best in the division.

Not accepting the praise heaped on the two coaches, Coach George Koffie Prince says it is not true Samuel Boadu and Prosper Narteh Ogum are better than him.

According to him, he would easily also win the Ghana Premier League title if he was coaching Asante Kotoko or Hearts of Oak.

“I disagree with anyone who will say Coach Prosper Ogum and Samuel Boadu are better than me.

“If I was a coach for these teams (Kotoko or Hearts) I would have won the league and done far better than what these coaches have done,” the coach told Akoma FM in an interview.

Coach George Koffie Prince added, “I'm a professional coach and ready for any team be it Kotoko or Hearts.”

On Wednesday, Coach George Koffie Prince helped Eleven Wonders to beat Hearst of Oak 2-1.

That victory has propelled Eleven Wonders to climb out of the relegation zone of the league log.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member