Even if we play our remaining games in a bathroom, we win the Ghana Premier League - Aduana Stars assistant coach W.O Tandoh

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Assistant coach of Aduana Stars, W.O Tandoh has sarcastically said they will be crowned 2022/23 Ghana Premier League champions even if they play their remaining games in a bathroom.

The home grounds for the Dormaa-based side has been temporarily banned following an attack on Tamale City players and the team bus.

The Northern-based side suffered a 1-0 defeat against the 'Ogya' lads in the matchday 25 games at the Nana Agyemang Badu I Park.

However, the Ghana Premier League debutants were attacked by some fans of Aduana.

Following the incident, the Nana Agyemang Badu I Park has been closed down with Aduana Stars set to stage their home games at the Dr Kwame Kyei Sports Complex in Kumasi.

However, W.O Tandoh insists they will emerge as the Premier League champions even if they don't get to play on their home turf again.

"Even if we play our games in their bathrooms, Aduana Stars will win the league," he said in an interview.

"Again, if they like, they should let us play at the guest house. We will also win the FA Cup, I emphasized," the former Hearts of Oak team manager added.

Aduana Stars sit top of the league log with 44 points after 35 games played. Aduana will face King Faisal in the quarterfinals of the MTN FA Cup before hosting Great Olympics in the matchday 26 games.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member