Ghanaian forward Paul Mensah reveals desire to help Black Meteors qualify for Olympic games

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Ghanaian international, Paul Mensah has disclosed that his immediate ambition is to help the Ghana U23 team to qualify for the Olympic games.

In recent years, the Black Meteors have failed in attempts to secure qualifications to compete at the games.

Concerned about the lack of representation, Paul Mensah says he is ready to play for the Ghana U23 team and will help the team qualify for the Olympics.

“Am ready for Black meteors call up to help Ghana to win the African games football tournament,” the BW Linz forward told Original Sports in an interview.

Paul Mensah added. “This will also help us to qualify to the next Olympics games men's football tournament it's my dream to fight for my country in the national colours so am ever ready whenever I get called up for the Black Meteors of Ghana U23 national team.”

At the end of the 2021/22 football season, Paul Mensah finished the campaign with three goals and three assists.

He played and excelled for BW Linz in the Austrian lower-tier league.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member