Ghanaian forward Prince Osei Owusu reacts to SSV Jahn Regensburg move

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Germany-born Ghanaian forward Prince Osei Owusu has reacted to his move to German Bundesliga 2 side SSV Jahn Regensburg.

The 25-year-old penned a two-year deal which will keep him at the club until June 2024.

The Ghanaian attacker joined the club as a free agent after leaving FC Erzgebirge Aue at the expiration of his contract with the club.

After completing his move, the former Stuttgart player indicated his goal is to settle in well as soon as possible in order to perform for the club.

"I had very good discussions with those responsible and I'm happy to be here at SSV Jahn. I think my style of play as a robust, dynamic attacker and my style as a team player goes well with Jahn's style of play. My goal for the first few weeks is to settle in, get to know the team and the city and quickly internalize the tactical guidelines," Owusu told his club's official website

Meanwhile, Jahn Regensburg Sporting director Roger Stilz expressed his joy as he believes he still has a lot of potential to unlock at his side going forward.

"We're glad that Prince clearly committed himself to us after the talks. We are convinced that Prince's dynamism, physique and strong left foot will do us good. We also believe that there is still potential for further development with him," Stilz added on his club's communication network.

Owusu scored 2 and provided 3 assists in 19 league fixtures for the now relegated side in the just ended campaign.

The forward is still eligible to play for Ghana at the international stage despite featuring for the Germany at youth levels.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member