• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

I have no issues with George Afriyie - Former Ghana FA boss Kwesi Nyantakyi

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

[caption id="attachment_336004" align="alignnone" width="640"] KWESI NAYNTAKYI[/caption]

Former Ghana Football Association (GFA) president, Kwesi Nyantakyi, has recently stated that he holds no grudges against his former vice president, George Afriyie.

This declaration comes in the wake of Afriyie's previous accusations of Nyantakyi's selfishness, claiming that Nyantakyi had backtracked on his decision not to run for the top position again in 2018.

Afriyie, who was Nyantakyi's vice president at the time, had expressed his disappointment over Nyantakyi's alleged change of heart. However, during a recent appearance on Onua TV, Nyantakyi affirmed, "I have no issues with George Afriyie."

Nyantakyi further explained his approach to dealing with perceived offenses, stating, "If someone offends me, I don’t keep it in me, and I’ve let go of everything." Despite this, he clarified that he would not initiate a reconciliation, adding, "He’s not my friend that I call for us to sit somewhere or go to the bush canteen to eat fufu."

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member