• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

I see team spirit and chemistry in current Black Stars players - Chris Hughton

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Football is not just a game of individual skills and talent, but also a game of team spirit and chemistry.

A successful team requires not only individual brilliance but also a strong bond between the players. The Black Stars, the Ghanaian national football team, are no exception to this rule.

Recently, Black Stars coach, Chris Hughton, expressed his views on the team's current players, stating that he sees team spirit and chemistry among them.

"Yes, I do I have been fortunate enough to be involved a year now particularly when you are not the head coach it allows you to look more overall. With Otto being the head coach it was more specific the team, tactics, training getting results," he told Supersport

"I was able to look at the overall scene the overall atmosphere speak to a lot of players. I saw the desire in the whole of that period players wanting to do well to be dedicated to getting results for the Black Stars,"

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member