• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

I want Black Stars to play the type of football that allows us to score goals - Chris Hughton

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

In recent times, Ghana's performances have been below par, leaving the fans frustrated and the team in dire need of a change.

In a bid to turn the team's fortunes around, the Black Stars coach, Chris Hughton, has expressed his desire for the team to play a style of football that emphasizes goal-scoring.

This statement has sparked a lot of interest among football fans, as they eagerly await to see how Hughton plans to implement this new style and whether it will yield positive results.

"What I want of course is to play open expansive attractive football. I want to play the type of football that allows us to score goals this is what I want. But it is about the strength of the opposition and imploring the right tactics to get results," he told Supersport.

"If I look at what we have in the team I think we have a lot of talent and I think we have a lot of offensive talent in the team using them in the right way to get results,"

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member