I'll do better than Samuel Boadu and Prosper Narteh if I was in their position – Coach George Koffie

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

The head coach for Techiman Eleven Wonders, George Koffie Prince has indicated that he would do far better than Coach Samuel Boadu and Prosper Narteh Ogum if he had the opportunity to coach Hearts of Oak and Asante Kotoko.

The gaffer in an interview with Akoma FM has rubbished assertions that he is way down the pecking order in the list of top coaches in the country.

According to him, if given the chance to be in charge of Hearts of Oak or Asante Kotoko, he will do far better.

“I disagree with anyone who will say Coach Prosper Ogum and Samuel Boadu are better than me.

“If I was a coach for these teams (Kotoko or Hearts) I would have won the league and done far better than what these coaches have done,” the coach told Akoma FM in an interview.

The experienced coach added, “I'm a professional coach and ready for any team be it Kotoko or Hearts.”

Coach Prince George Koffie on Wednesday led Eleven Wonders to a 2-1 comeback win against Hearts of Oak.

That victory has helped the team to climb out of the relegation zone of the Ghana Premier League standings.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member