• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

It was difficult but I’m happy I was able to help Crystal Palace to beat Leeds Utd - Jordan Ayew

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Ghana striker, Jordan Ayew has disclosed that the match between Crystal Palace and Leeds United was a very tough one.

The forward was a star man for the Eagles on Sunday when the team came from behind to record a massive 5-1 win in the English Premier League.

In a game where Jordan Ayew scored a brace, he received a lot of applause for his displays.

Speaking in a post-match interview, Jordan Ayew said he is happy he was able to play a key role to help Crystal Palace to record the big win.

In a post-match interview, Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson singled out the Black Stars striker and praised him for his outstanding work effort.

"If I had to single somebody out that doesn't get a lot of praise it would be Jordan Ayew.

"Not only his two goals, but his enormous work rate helped us enormously in the game, and that set a bit of a marker,” Roy Hodgson.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member