Jack Wilshere, Smith Rowe and others reacts to Jordi Osei-Tutu’s Arsenal departure

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere is among a host of players to have reacted to the exit of Ghanaian defender Jordi Osei-Tutu from the team.

The defender completed his move to Bochum from Arsenal on permanent deal last week after failing to break into the Gunners senior team.

The 23-year-old signed a three-year contract with the Bundesliga club.

Osei Tutu returns to Bochum for a second spell after featuring for the club in the 2019/20 season on loan from Arsenal.

The 23-year-old defender was on loan at Rotherham United last season, where he scored in the EFL Trophy Final victory against Sutton United.

Osei-Tutu took to Instagram to bid farewell to Arsenal after his move to Bochum.

“I am privileged to be able to say I wore the Arsenal Shirt. The last 7 years have been a priceless experience. I will forever be grateful for all the experience and insight gained from the various managers and coaches I have worked under.

“And I would also like to thank the Arsenal fans who have always been supportive. Thank you, Arsenal, you will always be in my heart. North London Is Red. But you know what they say; when another door closes another door opens”

Reacting to Osei-Tutu’s post on social media, his former Arsenal teammate, Jack Wilshere among others have wished him well ahead of his new challenge.

Emile Smith Rowe, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Omari Hutchinson and Charlie Patino have all reacted to Osei-Tutu’s exit from the Gunners on social media

The Ghanaian defender had a short loan spell with Cardiff, Nottingham Forest and Rotherham United.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member