Kayserispor midfielder Joseph Attamah Larweh hopes to make Ghana squad for 2022 World Cup

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Ghana international Joseph Attamah Larweh has set his sights on making the Black Stars squad for the upcoming World Cup tournament.

The 28-year-old who is in the final year of his contract at Kayserispor enjoyed an amazing campaign in the just ended season.

The former Ghana U-20 star featured 37 times in all competitions for Kayserispor scoring just two goals for the club.

Despite his fine form he was snubbed with call up for the 2023 AFCON qualifiers and the Kirin Cup tournament.

Asked if dreams of playing at the World Cup, he said, “Yeah, that is my dream, I have to play at the World Cup. For now, I just have to start the season on a good note, get a good performance, get playing time and then we take it from there” he told Metro TV.

Meanwhile, he has expressed desire to finish his contract with the Turkish club indicated it is his target to play more matches next season.

“Last season, I had 37 caps for my club and I am hoping to play more games than last season for the team” he said.

The Black Stars versatile player helped his outfit to lift the 2021/22 Turkish Cup.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member