Kirin Cup: Japan forward Takefusa Kubo reacts after scoring first international goal against Ghana

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Japan forward Takefusa Kubo has reacted to his first international goal against Ghana in the Kirin Cup on Friday morning.

The Samurai Blue were completely dominant in their one-sided victory to advance to the final.

Miki Yamane, Kaoru Mitoma, Takefusa Kubo, and Daizen Maeda scored to give Japan an impressive victory in front of their home fans in Kobe.

The on-loan Real Madrid winger had to wait until his 17th game before scoring for the national team. Kubo scored in the 73rd minute as his side outshine Ghana to win.

Jordan Ayew scored a brilliant goal that proved to be the Black Stars' consolation.

Reacting to his first goal, he said, "For some reason, I was often tempered in such situations, but this time I was calm and I had a feeling that it would spill. I thought I was in the moment, "

"I was wondering what to do, but I couldn't afford it, and everyone was pleased, so I wonder if it's okay. First of all, I wanted to go to Mitoma who gave me a pass, so I'm satisfied. doing"

Japan will play Tunisia on Tuesday in the final of the 2022 Kirin Cup.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member