• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

Skyy FC coach Felix Tamakloe rues missed chances against Bofoakwa Tano

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

[caption id="attachment_970986" align="alignnone" width="1024"] #image_title[/caption]

Skyy FC coach Felix Tamakloe has expressed his disappointment over his team's missed chances in their FA Cup quarterfinal loss to Ghana Premier League side Bofoakwa Tano.

The match ended in a 1-1 draw in regulation time, leading to a tense penalty shootout that saw Bofoakwa Tano emerge victorious with a 5-4 scoreline.

Elisha Addai gave Bofoakwa Tano the lead in the 17th minute, but Skyy FC fought back through Andrews Cobbinah to level the scores. Despite having opportunities to win the game, Skyy FC failed to convert their chances, much to the frustration of Tamakloe.

Tamakloe, who had prepared his team to counter Bofoakwa Tano's long-range shooting strategy, admitted that his side went to sleep at a crucial moment, allowing their opponents to score.

"I was expecting such a tough match because I was able to watch about 10 minutes of their clip and I realised the way they play so I try to mount a strategy," he said.

"The technical team we work very hard just to prevent them from shooting from afar their number 12. But we went to sleep they had a chance then it happened very luckily the boys were very determined then we equalized.

"After recess you can see it was up and down we had chances we could have killed the game but lo and behold it happened to be penalties,"

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member