Thomas Partey eyes trophy success as Arsenal chase Premier League and Champions League glory

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Arsenal midfielder Thomas Partey is confident that the Gunners can achieve trophy success this season, as they chase both the Premier League and Champions League titles.

The London-based club is currently sitting at the top of the Premier League table with 64 points after 28 games, and they will face Bayern Munich in the quarterfinals of the Champions League.

Partey, who has been sidelined with an injury for a significant portion of the season, told arsenal.com that he is now ready to give everything he can to help the team achieve their goals.

"Last year we did so well, and came very close to what we wanted to achieve," he said. "This year we have lots of big players and I know we are capable of doing big things."

The Ghanaian international added that he worked hard during his rehab to get back to the level he needs to be at, and that he is now eager to contribute to the team's success. "It's been tough for me, being injured for a long time, but now I am ready to give everything I can to the team," he said. "Anything I can add to our level, I will do. I want to get back with the team and help us achieve trophy success."

With Partey back in the squad, Arsenal will be hoping to maintain their strong form and secure silverware.

The 30-year-old has played six games in the Premier League this season.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member