2023 Africa Cup of Nations: We will play with maximum concentration - Nigeria coach José Peseiro ahead of Angola clash

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

[caption id="attachment_966167" align="alignnone" width="1024"] #image_title[/caption]

The anticipation for Nigeria's intense showdown with Angola in the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals is great, as Nigeria's experienced coach, José Peseiro, insists that his squad would approach the battlefield with unwavering focus.

Nigeria enters the quarter-finals of the 2023 AFCON with a stunning air of comfort, having gone undefeated. Their perfect record since the tournament's inception has strengthened their position and established them as strong title challengers.

As the clock counts down to Friday's match against Angola, another squad aiming for domination, football fans wait for what promises to be a nail-biting battle.

“Both teams want to reach the semi-final, so it will be a difficult match. We must play with maximum concentration and a good spirit,” José Peseiro said.

“I believe in my team, but for me, this match is 50% for each team. We just want to go there, score and not concede goals,” he added.

The game will be played at the Stade Félix Houphouet-Boigny in Abidjan.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member