• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

GFA boss Kurt Okraku excited about the establishment of futsal in Ghana

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

The Ghana Football Association (GFA) has recently announced the establishment of futsal in Ghana, and the news has left its president, Kurt Okraku, excited.

Futsal, a variant of football played indoors, is rapidly gaining popularity worldwide due to its fast-paced, skillful nature. Its introduction in Ghana is expected to have a significant impact on the country's football development, and Okraku is optimistic about the potential benefits it could bring.

"I am happy I am very happy after 2 and a half years...three years of planning years under a committee that gave us some problems today we have been able to launch futsal premier league. In the press conference, we disclosed that 16 premier league clubs form the first set of premier league teams," he said.

"And FA is supporting all the clubs with all their basic needs with seed money of GHC 10,000 each balls and obviously the location of the two game centers that all the teams will use. I think that beyond this we should all come together and work towards developing the sport,"

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member