Ghana coach Otto Addo hints of more to come after securing first win

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Ghana head coach, Otto Addo has provided a hint of more to be expected from him following the big victory against Madagascar in the qualifiers for the 2023 TotalEnergies Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) tournament.

The gaffer on Wednesday night with the help of his technical team guided the Black Stars to the first win the group stage of the qualifiers to the next AFCON.

On the matchday, the tactical prowess of the coach was evident as the Ghana national team dominated play from start to finish.

Prior to the game, Coach Otto Addo made it clear that he has a lot of playing styles and will always adapt depending on the team his side faces.

“I adapt to the opponent, I take a close look at the strengths and weaknesses of the opponent and based on that I play a system so it’s flexible. I have many styles,” Coach Otto Addo said in his pre-Match press conference.

Up next for Coach Otto Addo and his Black Stars, the team will on Sunday take on the Central African Republic in the second game of the 2023 AFCON qualifiers.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member