Ghana forward Kwame Peprah gets competition at Orlando Pirates after Bienvenu Eva Nga signing

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Ghana forward Kwame Peprah will have to intensify his effort at Orlando Pirates following the acquisition of a new striker.

The 2021/22 CAF Confederations Cup finalists has secured the services of Chippa United striker Bienvenu Eva Nga ahead of next season and is set to battle it out with the Ghanaian for the starting role in the team.

The former King Faisal star enjoyed an amazing campaign in his first season with the Soweto-based club, scoring 10 goals in all competitions.

He was instrumental when Orlando Pirates reached the final of the CAF Confederations Cup but unfortunately lost the trophy to Moroccan side RS Berkane.

The arrival of the Cameroonian striker means Kwame Peprah must up his game in the upcoming season to maintain his place in the team.

Eva Nga reacting to competing with the Ghanaian attacker, he said, “I don’t have competition with anyone because we are one team and we are united,” he said. “If someone is playing, we need to support him and if the other is not, then we also need to support him as well and wish whoever is playing all the best.

“For us to be together, we need to be united because where there is unity, everything will be fine. If we win the trophy, it is not only one player who will win it, it is the whole team.

“We have good players and I will respect them. I’m going there as a small boy working hard and I know this season will be good for me.”

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member