Hearts of Oak never gave me the time to prove myself - Gold Stars striker Abednego Tetteh

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Abednego Tetteh of Bibiani Gold Stars has expressed his dissatisfaction with Accra Hearts of Oak for not giving him enough time to prove himself.

Tetteh inked a two-year contract with Kumasi-based King Faisal in August last year after a year on the sidelines. He scored two goals in ten matches for the Insha Allah boys in the first half of the current season before amicably ending his contract.

Abednego Tetteh is currently on the Ghana Premier League goal king list with ten goals.

He has been Bibiani Gold Stars' key performer in the ongoing Ghana Premier League. His goals for Bibiani Gold Stars have helped propel the club to sixth place on the league table with 38 points.

"Hearts of Oak never gave me the time to prove myself. I left King Faisal because the coach didn't know how to talk to players. I came to Goldstars because Coach Michael Osei believed in me," he said.

"The top 4 finish is the target, but when the goal king title is up for grabs, I will grab it,"

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member