I’m legally still a player of Great Olympics; I still love the club – Agyemang Badu

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Experienced Ghana midfielder, Emmanuel Agyemang Badu has revealed that he still loves Great Olympics.

The midfielder had a fallen out with the club early in the ongoing 2022/23 Ghana Premier League season and had to part ways with the team.

Speaking to Original FM in an interview, Emmanuel Agyemang Badu has revealed that although he is not part of the Great Olympics squad, he is legally still a player of the club.

Having confessed his love for the club, he is backing the team to escape relegation at the end of the season.

"Legally I’m still a player of Great Olympics. I still support them, I still speak to the guys to do what they can to help. Fortunately, we got one point from the Karela game yesterday which is a very great point for us. We are going to Sogakope to face Accra Lions which will be a very difficult game.

“I think the draw with Karela will help Great Olympics when they win against Accra Lions.

“I’m very optimistic that Olympics will survive,” Emmanuel Agyemang Badu said.

After Week 31 of the Ghana Premier League season, the wonder club is 16th on the league log and battling relegation.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member