• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

I have a very strong feeling for Athletic Bilbao - Nico Williams

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Nico Williams, a talented football player, has recently expressed his profound affection for La Liga club Athletic Bilbao.

The 20-year-old forward, who is the younger brother of Inaki Williams, a prominent player for the same club, has revealed that his love for Athletic Bilbao runs deep.

“I have a very strong feeling for Athletic and for me it means everything. In any case, I've barely been playing more minutes for a season and I still don't know what I want to do with my life," Williams told DAZN.

The 20-year-old player was subjected to harsh criticism from Bilbao fans after the club exist in the Copa del Rey semifinal.

“The fans have chanted me these days and I have felt their support a lot. It was a bit bad, I don't want the same thing to happen to anyone and I hope these things don't continue to happen. We are human beings and we can fail. You could tell that the stadium was packed and that there was a desire to reach the final, but I was the first who wanted to do it,"

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member