• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

I will ensure Ghana football goes back to its glory days when I succeed in politics - Kwesi Nyantakyi

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

[caption id="attachment_970936" align="alignnone" width="640"] Kwesi Nyantakyi[/caption]

Former Ghana Football Association (GFA) President Kwesi Nyantakyi aims to revitalize Ghana football if successful in the upcoming Ejisu Constituency by-election.

Nyantakyi, a strong contender following John Kumah's passing, expressed his ambition on Onua TV.

Nyantakyi emphasized his goal to restore the GFA's former glory, citing his past leadership experience.

He highlighted his insider perspective and legal background, pledging to leverage his wisdom to enhance sports development.

“I will ensure that the GFA takes back its past glory,” he told Onua TV.

“I am a former President [of the GFA], so I see myself as an insider,” he added.

“Wherever I find myself I have to use my wisdom to help improve not only football but sports as a whole. I am also a lawyer, so I will use all that to help develop football.”

Having faced suspensions due to corruption scandals exposed by TigerEye PI, Nyantakyi remains determined to contribute positively to football.

The by-election, prompted by Kumah's demise, has attracted several NPP figures vying for the vacant MP seat.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member