• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

Iraq-based forward Shafiu Mumuni confirm talks between Al-Kahraba and Hearts of Oak over Mohammed Alhassan acquisition

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Ghana forward Shafiu Mumuni has confirmed talks between Iraqi side Al-Kahraba and Hearts of Oak defender Mohammed Alhassan over a possible move.

Earlier reports in the local media suggested the towering guardsman is on the verge of departing the Phobians for abroad ahead of the new season.

It was said the MTN FA Cup champions have agreed a deal with the Iraqi Premier League side.

In an interview with Angel TV, Shafiu Mumuni, who featured for Al-Kahraba last season has confirmed talks between both parties over a move.

“An agent in Iraq inquired about Hearts of Oak defender Mohammed Alhassan from me. He wanted to know if I know him, so I told him I have even played the national team with him”

“The agent told me he is in talks with Mohammed Alhassan over a move to Al Kahraba and I told him it will be a good move” he said.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member