• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

Let's digest what Stephen Appiah said before commenting - Augustine Arhinful

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

[caption id="attachment_332609" align="alignnone" width="450"] AUGUSTINE ARHINFUL[/caption]

Augustine Arhinful has stated Stephen Appiah's recent comments about former players in football administration were not about national team positions but other positions in Ghana football.

He also added that if you don't have a friend in higher places you won't get a job and all these things don't help football development in the country. If the person is capable of doing the job he should be allowed to do it without a friend getting involved.

"Everything he said we have to analyze it well and try to digest it properly. I think what he said people have taken it out of context because when I listen to some they say why is he complaining because he has been given a position before in the national team," Arhinful said on Peace FM as monitored by Footballghana.com

"Laryea Kingston is a coach here, Didi Dramani is a coach here, Goerge Boateng...George Boateng has not played for the national team here before so I don't even know why people are talking about him. He is one of our coaches yes but he hasn't played Ghana football before we are talking about Ghanaians here. Somebody is a coach here others are assistant coach there I don't think that whatever he was saying he was talking about position in the national team,"

"If I understand him well everyone has their character so someone shouldn't go to a friend before he is given a position. I should not be friends with you before you can offer me a job or position. If you strongly believe that I can do it you are convinced then you give it to me I don't need to be friends with you before I am given the position. There are people in the setup who are really close to those up there,"

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member