New Topics

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a suggestion for a sporting topic that is not already listed, make a suggestion here and if there is enough support, it will be added.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I have added a 'other sports' category that you may post about sailing or other sports not listed. Regards.

It is just a standard setting on discussion forums. If you make a typo or something like that chances are you will spot it within the 15 mins limit.

If someone needs to delete or edit their post(s) after that, the chances are they are disgruntled for whatever reason which can ruin the threads for other users if some of the entries are missing or defaced.

You can still contact staff to have your post edited if their is a genuine reason and I have the option of creating a new (trusted) user group for users with a high amount of posts that have such restrictions removed.

I will also, if the forum gets busy enough be looking for moderators who not only can edit and delete their own posts but posts of others too. eg spammers.

It is just a standard setting on discussion forums. If you make a typo or something like that chances are you will spot it within the 15 mins limit.

If someone needs to delete or edit their post(s) after that, the chances are they are disgruntled for whatever reason which can ruin the threads for other users if some of the entries are missing or defaced.

You can still contact staff to have your post edited if their is a genuine reason and I have the option of creating a new (trusted) user group for users with a high amount of posts that have such restrictions removed.

I will also, if the forum gets busy enough be looking for moderators who not only can edit and delete their own posts but posts of others too. eg spammers.
I have staff experience. I like the look of your forum but there does seem a lack of posters. So I wont commit myself just yet.

Yes it is still early days for this forum and sport is a competitive genre with Google but I will keep your offer in mind especially as you are in a different time zone to me here in the UK. Thanks.

If members like yourself sign up because they are genuinely interested in sport, the chances are they will stay. Problem is these days is that a lot of members who sign up have a website to promote and after they do that or find they can't do that, they are no longer interested. Those early members usually find the site via links in other websites, it is google and the other search engines that attract genuine sport fans but like I said in such a competitive genre it can take time and effort to start getting first page listing in google.

I am afraid that I am not a big fan of cricket, I find it is too slow. I am however a big fan of Football, Rugby and MotorSports.

I stayed on the forum to help grow it so mate please have a word with @ sportsman re responding to my posts as he seems to have ignored my PM. Point is If he or you do not respond then not much point me staying.

Last edited:
@sportsman is an RSS feedbot who imports RSS feeds from various websites as a means of stimulating conversation. He can not reply to posts or respond to private messages. Like I said, it is early days for this forum and there is not many active members like yourself here yet.

RSS feedbot. (y) There are NO active members. What about you responding if you can find time . I have made 20 posts and not a single response. If guests see a healthy conversation or debate on sports that interst them rather than mere RSS feeds they are more likely to come on board.

Last edited:
I would like to see categories such as eSports and Extreme Sports on the forum. I think these two "sports" will have enough topics to be covered. In the esports category, we will focus on discussing esports rather than individual video games.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member