Ping Pong or Table Tennis

Justin

What do you call, table tennis or ping pong? We call it table tennis. When I was a kid, I used to play a lot of table tennis. I was not very good at it but I did like planning table tennis. My father even built a table tennis board and during the weekends, my friends would come over to my house to play table tennis. We used to have a competition and the loser would have to buy sodas for everyone.

I call it ping pong. I think it sounds more fun and catchy than table tennis. I also played ping pong when I was a kid, but I was pretty good at it. I used to beat all my friends and they would get mad at me. I still play ping pong sometimes, but not as much as before. It's a great sport to keep your reflexes sharp and your mind alert. But don't know much about the difference. For clear info about table tennis or ping pong, you can go here.

I think it is called Ping Pong mainly in North America, the rest of the world calls it Table Tennis. Just like Football is Soccer in the United States Table Tennis is Ping Pond in the US. The game is believed to have evolved in the United Kingdom, in the late 19th century, and in the UK it is called Table Tennis.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member