• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

Tactical changes helped to secure victory over Skyy FC - Bofoakwa Tano coach John Eduafo

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Bofoakwa Tano coach John Eduafo attributed his side's win over Skyy FC in the FA Cup quarterfinals to the tactical changes made during the game.

The match ended in a 1-1 draw after regulation time, with Bofoakwa Tano ultimately securing a 5-4 victory on penalties.

Elisha Addai gave Bofoakwa Tano the lead in the 17th minute, but Skyy FC's Andrews Cobbinah equalized, pushing the game into a shootout.

Coach Eduafo acknowledged the mental challenge of playing a Division One side.

Recognizing Skyy FC's strength, Eduafo made crucial tactical changes that turned the tide in Bofoakwa Tano's favor.

"Bofo had played them per the record I have the first time they beat Bofo I think it was the second time again they had another win. So mentally I knew they were a better side, playing a Division One side is usually very difficult they want to play to impress and improve so it is very difficult," he said.

"So thank God finally we have had a winner and we have won the game. It worked in the first department of the game we had a goal we scored they equalize the goal. It tells you they are also a better side. So as the game proceed we need to make a few tactical changes and it helped," he added.

Bofoakwa Tano now looks forward to facing the winner of the game between holders Dreams FC and Soccer Intellectuals in the semi-final.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member