We are working to keep Great Olympics in the Premier League - Bismark Kobby-Mensah

• Thread starter Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -
  • Start date
L

Latest Football News, Live Scores, Results -

Great Olympics coach, Bismark Kobby Mensah has assured that they are working to endure the club maintains its Premier League status.

The two-time Ghana Premier League champions have been enduring a poor run in the ongoing 2022/23 season.

Kobby-Mensah, who replaced Yaw Preko has recorded just two in his first seven games in charge including a crucial victory over Hearts of Oak which leave them at 15th on the league log with 31 points after 25 games played

However, speaking to 3Sports, the former Karela United boss remains confident his team will overcome the relegation battle and end the season in a better position.

“It has not been very bad and it has not been good. I think that I have a challenge on my hand and I believe that looking at the response from players, everybody is trying his best," he said.

“If all of us can play our parts well, I think [we will succeed]. The first objective is to make sure that the team is still in the premiership which for me we are on course.

Great Olympics will lock horns with Aduana Stars on April 15 in the matchday 26 games.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member